STAY CALM STAY POSITIVE STAY MOTIVATED
Hypnobirthing is a method of using self-hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a positive birth story. Hypnobirthing prepares you to approach your pregnancy, birth & beyond, with positivity and confidence. It is a process of learning to let go of fear and anxiety around childbirth replacing it will beneficial confidence and trust in your body.
Fear, anxiety or even slight worry is enough to create tension in a woman’s body during labour, which creates a cycle of fear, tension and pain. This tension in the birthing muscles is the opposite of the open, receptive, relaxed birthing state a woman needs be in during childbirth.
Being scared, fearful or anxious about giving birth can have a negative impact on your body during pregnancy and labour. Hypnobirthing uses natural methods to work with your body to make the process manageable with body and mind working in harmony.
PRIVATE & group CLASSES
A private Hypnobirthing class is a way to go for the couples with hectic lifestyle or special requirements.
The Cochrane Review 2006 found evidence to suggest that Hypnobirthing:
- Is associated with shortened labour length (Stage 1 shown to be shorter).
- Increased the rate of spontaneous vaginal birth and a lower cesarean rate (Mehl-Madrona LE : hypnosis to facilitate uncomplicated birth).
- Reduced the likelihood of acceleration and induction of labor.
- Is associated with overall improved maternal well-being and satisfaction.
- Decreased the need for pharmacological pain relief in labor including the use of epidurals.
MEET Megha Khanduja
I am certified KGH hypnobirthing trainer. All that I practice with Hypnobirthing is firmly based in logic and evidence, with simple and practical elements that are easily learned. These session will be held online you can choose from both group and customized one to one sessions as per your your comfort.